In life men learn daily in order to grow to their or the expected level.
1. Intimacy with God requires making Him your priority.
2. Intimacy with God requires your willingness to be sacrificial for Him.
3. Intimacy with God is a product of timespent in His Presence.
4. Intimacy with God is the first pricerequired for sustainable greatness.
1. Spiritual growth is not determined by your longevity in the Christian Faith orregularity in church.
2. The display of the gifts of the Spirit is never an accurate measure of Spiritual growth.
3. The only entity capable of making menknow God is the Holy Spirit.
4. Worship is a ladder in the Spirit. We can use it to ascend dimensions in the Spirit.
5. If Worship did not change you then you did not worship.
6. A worshipper is not a musician or a singer. He is someone who understandsthe dynamics of hosting God.
7. God is glorified in Kingdom advancement and not in denominationalism.
8. The infinite wisdom of God is engaged by praying in the Spirit.
9. The level of your walk with God reflectsin your love for people.
10. Impartation is the transference of possibilities.
11. A spiritual man is one who places utmost value on God’s Word.
12. The Spirit life requires that your desires, appetites and ambitions come under the submission of God’s Will.
1. It is wrong for Kingdom ambassadorsto negotiate with life; we legislate.
2. God makes men peculiar by introducing them to His marvelous light.
3. The anointing backs up the sent Word of God to cause a performance.
4. It takes enlightenment (light) and empowerment (the anointing) to produce results.
5. A track record is what validates you for qualification
6. Everything in God’s kingdom is Faith dependent.
7. The mind of God is a compendium of the infinite wisdom of God.
8. Believers are called to be demonstrators of the reality of God.
9. Stability in God’s Kingdom is gotten by understanding.
10. The more you know God, the more you know yourself.
11. God never trusts people He has not tested.
12. The hidden wisdom of God is engaged by praying in the Spirit.
13. In God’s Kingdom, you rise by the level of light you access and engage.
1. Motives, when not properly defined in relationships can result in frustration.
2. All relationships should have clearly defined expectations of behave and contributions.
3. In every relationship, there must be clarity and definitiveness of motives, roles and expectations.
4. True love is a choice. It is an act of your will.
5. Everything in life reproduces on the basis of relationships.
6. Relationship is a stream of income. Paythe price to keep valuable relationships even when it’s ego stinging.
1. The primary purpose of authority is Provision, Protection and Promotion.
2. To be successful, you must submit to God’s scriptural chain of authority.
3. You reproduce the grace at work when you’re genuinely connected.
For more quotes, visit the ministry’s Facebook page KoinoniaEni
Loved this post? Share with your friends and leave comments. Also subscribe via your email below to get notifications of posts.
More credits goes to, DUPE'S BLOG @ LIFESTYLEBYMO.COM
GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR SEARCH FOR MORE TO BLESS LIVES.